At ChurchMag we strive to comply with all regulatory law, including the new FTC Ruling for Bloggers. We do this to not only protect ourselves but to provide the most trustworthy and valuable experience for our readers who are the reason we blog!
Please assume the following about all content, copy, and media that you may find on ChurchM.ag:
- Every single blog post found on ChurchMag has financial impact.
- Every single blog post, can and may be used to promote products, services, affiliate businesses. This includes links within the post, copy, media, and comments by our readers.
- Every product that we receive we get for free and at no cost to the writers.
- There is no guarantee that our reviews of products, services, and/or 3rd-party businesses will be positive in nature; we seek to provide a fair and valuable assessment for our readers first, the business second.
- We provide select advertising opportunities for the right partners and businesses. We also promote affiliate programs that are relevant to our readers. We may not note the use of an affiliate link every time it is used.
- We never promote or endorse a product or service that we do not believe will create high value for our readers.
We love blogging and we love our readers: You are everything to us! We thank you for your support, encouragement, and involvement as we continue to do what we love to do.