There’s nothing sweeter than a clean and polished CSS stylesheet.
However, it’s not like it starts out that way!
After slinging CSS around a while, things can get a little messy. Even if you try to group things and comb back through your code, it can be a little laborious.
CSS Comb will take your existing CSS and re-organize it for you based on how you prioritize and group CSS elements in your options.
CSS Comb features include:
- Setting the order of CSS properties
- Use the order to which you are accustomed to
- Parsing CSS in the tags <style> style=”…” attribute
CSScomb find a CSS-code to other languages and will sort it
- Formatting style sheets does not change
Work as a singleline and multiline CSS
- Separation of CSS properties for the group
Separate groups of empty string if you want
- Full support CSS2/CSS2.1/CSS3 and even CSS4
CSScomb ready for the advanced CSS-code
Best of all, you can play around with the online version of CSS Comb, or integrate it with your current text editor — Sublime, Texmate, Coda, Espresso 2, Notepadd++ and more!
Learn more about CSS Comb, try the online version, and download it for your favorite text editor on the CSS Comb website.