I love the idea of several Christian-oriented nerds discussing in a very informal setting tech of some sort that may be beneficial for churches, bloggers, missionaries, and any other kind of ministry out there. To do this well, we are going to have hangouts every other Saturday (or so) at 10AM EST that will be On Air for all to see live and then we will be posting the YouTube video on ChurchMag.
Our next hangout will be February 2nd at 10AM EST.
You can find the link dump and details about the next hangout following our latest hangout video:
I love the idea of several Christian-oriented nerds discussing in a very informal setting tech of some sort that may be beneficial for churches, bloggers, missionaries, and any other kind of ministry out there.
This hangout we talk about technology resolutions and how we can be proactive during Lent.
- Verizon Employeer Outsourced Job – http://thenextweb.com/shareables/2013/01/16/verizon-finds-developer-outsourced-his-work-to-china-so-he-could-surf-reddit-and-watch-cat-videos/
- Call to Arms – http://www.seventy8productions.com/a-call-to-arms/
- Live Lent – http://www.livelent.net/
- Tech Messing With Our Sleep – http://www.youthministrymedia.ca/social-media/infographic-how-technology-is-messing-with-your-sleep/
- Facebook Addition – http://churchm.ag/facebook-addiction/
What I want to know from you guys is, what questions do you have about churches and blogging and do you have any thoughts on it?
If we like what you say, you may get featured on the Hangout and potentially even invited to future ones!