All eyes have been on Apple since the passing of Steve Jobs.
A company such as Apple with a leader like Steve Jobs, is something of a ocean liner trying to make a u-turn.
It’s going to take some time!
We can, however, begin to see some subtle changes in management style, and I wonder how that may play-out in the end. Some notable differences include:
- Steve Jobs despised investor events.
- Tim Cook doesn’t despise participating in investor events.
- Steve Jobs typically dined with design chief Jonathan Ive.
- Tim Cook randomly sits with employees in Apple’s corporate cafeteria during lunch.
- Steve Jobs was not easy to talk to.
- Tim Cook is casual, grounded and easy to talk to.
- “In general, Apple has become slightly more open and considerably more corporate.”
How do you think this will effect Apple in the long run? Or will it at all?
[via Apple Insider]